Again, I would like to thank International Mr. Leather for granting me a press pass that allowed me to enter the 2012 Leather Market and contest for FREE! Congratulations to Mr. Woody Woodruff, the new International Mr. Leather for 2012!
This is the final set of 17 photos for the Friday Leather Market. But don’t worry, I went back on Saturday and Sunday. I was hooked on all of the beef and leather! LOL! Who wouldn’t be??? Here are the remaining 17 photos and narratives:
1) Anyone who knows me knows that I can’t just walk by a cute puppy without saying hello. And this little guy was shaking like a leaf; must have been his first IMRL!
2) But the little devil dog wasn’t that slow on the uptake, he slipped me tongue when I went to kiss him! What a bad boy! I guess for a canine it is allowed. LOL! How cute!
3) Michael Brandon and bf Mohammad.
4) Get a load of those leather pants! How about the gorgeous insets! This was a guy working at Rough Trade. I asked him to give me his best “rough” trade look and this was the best he could do! LOL! Even though he has the perfect face for it! Guess he’s just a sweetheart!
5) Hawaiian born Topher DiMaggio. What a cute kid! The camera loves him! His pelvic tattoo says “Live for today”.
6) So I happen on the Fort Troff both and there is Leo Forte untying Kieron, a very lucky FabScout boy. It seemed I was always missing Leo’s shows! But I’ve come to respect his work as I have seen more of it. When I got to speak with him, I told him I was a big fan of his scene with Jesse Santana in Fetish Force’s BACK ALLEY, where he had Jesse tied to a St. Andrew’s cross and broke him down. [My review here.] I asked him if it was up for a nomination at the Grabbys, but he told me that it was too hard core for that. What a shame that is!
7) Another photo of the amazing Leo at work.
8) “Not your boy next door”, Draven Torres! What a hottie! I am glad to see that he is learning shibari! Got to keep opening those new doors!
9) Draven still working a knot.
10) I know this photo is blurry, but I just love it! Draven, Kieron the four-eyed FabScout boi and Leo goofing around.
11) Draven and Drake Jaden posing for the camera. Aren’t they the cutest!!!
12) Anybody want a gas mask?
13) This hottie is Scott Bolton from GuySpy. See why I loved the Leather Market??? We’ll catch up with him later…
14) For these two shots, I just took the crowd, so that you could get an idea of what they looked like.
15) More crowd guys!
16) KILTS!!! These gentlemen are Troy and Monaz. Mmmmmmmm. 😉
17) The inimitable Alexsander Freitas in the hotel lobby. Check out Alex’s blog, as he is posting photos and videos from the Grabbys! He took lots of shots and video, so be patient, he is in the same situation as I am, lots of work to do to get it up on the blog.
Next, the Lucky Horseshoe party, where there was a live sex show!!!