First, I would like to thank International Mr. Leather for granting me a press pass that allowed me to enter the 2012 Leather Market and contest for FREE! Congratulations to Mr. Woody Woodruff, the new International Mr. Leather for 2012!
I plan to post 20 photos at a go so that you can follow along with my narratives. Here we go:
1) It was a short walk from the Hard Rock Hotel to the Hyatt Regency Chicago where the Leather Market was being held. Just up Michigan Avenue and right on Wacker. Here on the corner of Wacker and Michigan, you can see across the Chicago River the historic Wrigley Building (L) and the Chicago Tribune (R). We had gorgeous weather the whole time I was there. The cement carved pieces are the corners of the bridge and you can even see the trolley buses.
2) On entering the lobby, I came upon Kyle King and Jesse Santana, apparently a new item. I really felt like a stalker, but hey, I kind of was! After a while, they got into it and posed for me. I think I am the only photographer to catch Jesse with a full head of hair! They were on their way to work out.
3) They are too cute!
4) Same couple, smooching!
5) Have a great work out guys and thanks!
7) Returning to the Hard Rock, the view is from the Wacker direction.
8) The Hard Rock Hotel is in the art deco Carbide and Carbon Building, which was built in 1929.
9) Back at the Leather Market, I see a Slick It Up big head shirt and the wearer is Todd from Palm Springs, Florida. He tells me that his bf is in the IMRL contest and is #22, Todd Peter, Mr. Palm Springs Leather 2012 [He placed in the top 20, so nice going!]. *Swoon*
10) A zentai suit!!!
11) Chris Porter working at the Nasty Pig booth. I bought the tank he is wearing! He is quite the little salesperson! Woof!
12) The view was very nice in the Nasty Pig booth. Suddenly a wave of beef caught my eye and I could not stop my camera shutter from clicking. It was Trenton Ducati. Double Swoon! I feel faint!
13) Trying to breathe!
15) Oh look, it is Samuel Colt! I can see his blue eyes from here…
16) Trenton is soooo close to me…. I could reach out and touch him [BUT I'M MARRIED!!!].
17) Finally he ends my fantasy by sticking his tongue out at me. Boo!
18) So I go to the register to pay for my new tank, and who is this cutie manning it??? Rowan Pierce, that’s who! Yummy!
19) Looks who is in the sling, ready for action! It is Jesse Jackman! Make sure to check out his blog since he has photos of all of his hijinx at the Leather Market. He was a bad boy, and paid for it!
20) Another angle on Jesse.
21) Jesse showing off his strength! WOOF!